333D01 USB Digital Accelerometer
Digiducer's Model 333D01 USB Digital Accelerometer simplifies vibration measurements.
The Model 333D01 is the first fully integrated and ruggedized packaging of a high-resolution, broad-frequency piezoelectric accelerometer with integrated internal digital data acquisition. Taking reliable, quality vibration measurements is as simple as recording audio input in a tablet or PC. The 333D01 Piezolelectric USB Digital Accelerometer serves as a new high fidelity tool for the test, industrial and app specific markets.
- Works with Windows, iOS, Linux, Android, and Mac OS
- Couple with software for an easy to use Vibration Analyzer
- Record vibration data via laptop or tablet
- Uses existing operating system drivers – no download required
- Piezoelectric ruggedness and extended dynamic range
- Eliminates need for data acquisition
- Flat response up to 8 kHz
- 24 bit internal ADC
- Supported by independent software vendors and value added resellers.
- Visit our Specifications page.