Getting Started with Mac OS X
Mac OS X 333D01 Smart Sensor Setup:
- Plug the 333D01 Smart Sensor into a USB port on you Mac.
- Click on the Apple symbol in the navigation bar on the left.
- Select "About This Mac" from the drop-down menu.
- The "About This Mac" menu will pop up after being selected. Click the "More Info..." button which will give you more details about your computer.
- From this more extensive "About This Mac" menu, choose the "System Report..." button.
- On this menu, find USB under the "Hardware" list, and select it. On the right in the main window under "USB Device Tree" you should see your sensor.(Pre-production sensor will show up as TMS 333D, while production sensors will show up as 333D01 10XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. These X's represent certain characteristics of each sensor.)
- Use the application of your choice to measure the sensor’s input. For a list of applications visit our Software page.