Getting Started with iOS
Disclaimer: While Digiducer-Inc endeavors to maintain the validity of the information stated on this website, Digiducer-Inc makes no claims, or guarantees about the compatibility or utilization of these cables, and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions. The user should always reference the manual provided for their device from the manufacturer. The cables shown below are for reference purposes only. Other third-party cables have also been shown to work, however, with varying success rates.
Things you will need:
1. One of the following cables from Apple, depending on your device.
2. An application that allows the recording of vibration or sound.
A compiled list of applications can be found on our Software page.
1. Using the appropriate adaptor, plug it into your device.
2. Connect the 333D01 ICPD USB Accelerometer into the Type A Female USB port.
3. Open any app that allows the recording of vibration or sound.
4. Start recording data.