Getting Started with Android
Things you will need:
- An application that allows the recording of vibration or sound.In order to get you started we have compiled a list of applications on our Software page.
- One of the following cables depending on your device:
Disclaimer: While Digiducer-Inc endeavors to maintain the validity of the information stated on this website, Digiducer-Inc makes no claims, or guarantees about the compatibility or utilization of these cables, and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions. The user should always reference the manual provided for their device from the manufacturer. The cables shown below are for reference purposes only.
- Using the appropriate adaptor, plug it into your device.
- Connect the 333D01 ICPD USB Accelerometer into the Type A Female USB port.
- Open any app that allows the recording of vibration or sound. A list of apps have been provided for your convenience on our Software page.
- Start recording data.